Thursday, April 1, 2010

8 Bit Family Sample CD Sneakers

Do you remember all those pings, bongs, and tweaks in the old 8 Bit video games? Well over here at Discovery we took all those classic sounds and made the 8 Bit Family series sample CDs. Both of the CDs have been best sellers year after year.

Now I have decided to make a pair of shoes from those awesome 8 Bit characters that really made the sample CD series take off.

As most of you know I recently started a t-shirt shop over at Spreadshirt, but the only downside to that was there was no way to make sneakers. I did a little bit of researching and found that Zazzle offered this service. So now I have two stores. lol.

Trust me. You want to be wearing these retro sneakers the next time you go to a party. You will be the center of attention and better yet, since I have started wearing these sneakers, well lets just say they are Asian babe magnets. Don't ask me why. If you wanna take a closer look just click on the picture and it will take to the Zazzle page where they are available.

4 comments:

Free music said...

This is cool...

Admin said...

Those are pretty damn awesome!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Discovery Sound said...

Thanks Dave. Everyone where I live is asking for a pair..