Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sample CD Tees by Discovery Sound

Discovery Sound has gone and done it. Turned its sample cd collection into Sample CD Tees. Now you can wear those authentic ethnic logos on a Tee and show off that love for world ethnic music.

The name of the store is Sample CD Tees and you kind find it over at Spreadshirt.com. I just did it as a joke, but was surprised at the reaction the shirts have gotten.

I just opened the shop last week and already the sales have been rolling in. I am still in the process of getting all of the sample CD images made into tees and by the end of April there should be a really good selection to choose from.

Anyways I know I don't have a lot of readers, cause let's face it, sampling community is small but loyal. Thanks to all of you who continue support the sampling industry and Discovery Sound. Looking forward to another great 20 years. That is right we turn 20 in August. We been around the block a few times.

If there are some items that you want made into tees feel free to contact me anytime.

No comments: