Wednesday, March 24, 2010

VinyLism - Spinning Records

Here is a demo I made using the Vinylism sample cd. There are so many variations record spins on this sample cd that I could probably make 10 more videos with it and still not be satisfied.
I added some video footage I bought online. Trying to sync the video with the demo I made was super hard. I will probably never attempt that again. I know DJs and Vinylists would love to get their hands on this badboy.

Hope you like the video, but I hope more that you enjoy the music. If you want to make something similar, here is the link the sample CD.

4 comments:

Free music said...

Thanks for sharing....

Discovery Sound said...

Thanks for watching

Audio Mastering Studio said...

I love the quality, great stuff!

MVP Loops said...

You are very talented. Have you tried doing stuff with Dirty South Hip Hop for example?