Thursday, August 20, 2009

Koto Sample CD Receives Music Tech Magazine Value Award

The Koto Sample DVD received the Music Tech Value Award in the July 2009 issue # 76 of Music Tech Magazine.

The review was kinda a downer to read in some parts of the review, but nevertheless was lucky enough to be featured in MTM issue 76 which actually sold out. I can't find an issue to save my life, but fortunately the kind crew over at MTM was kind enough to send me their "last" copy.

Even if it didn't get the best review I was looking for it still got a good response from the producers and DJs that bought the album to use in their own productions.

Since the magazine was sold out and from the word on the street no reprints coming in the near future I have posted the review here for those of you who want to hear what MTM had to say about Koto sample DVD.

KotoReviewMTM.jpg

No comments: