Monday, March 30, 2009

I Love Tibet Now on Loopmasters

Most of you producers most likely already know that Loopmasters went digital and you can now get your music and sounds as quick as your internet connection allows. I Love Tibet is now one of those samples you won't have to wait to get the CD in the mail to start mixing your productions.

Of course I Love Tibet is not the only sample CD available on Loopmasters...(too many to name) but it is a very popular sample CD that sells fast and is pretty hard to keep in stock most of the time. With Loopmasters you don't have to worry about an item not being in stock. They are stocked 24/7 365 days a year.

The first person that orders the I Love Tibet CD from Loopmasters from this post will receive $10.00 rebate in cash from me. Once you order let me know and after I get confirmation from Matt over at Loopmasters I will fund your Paypal account 10 greenbacks.

Until next time.... Happy Sampling!!!

No comments: