Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson: We will miss you!!!

A day of mourning for singers, musicians, producers, and fans alike. The King of Pop Michael Jackson passed away Thursday, June 25, at 2:26 pm. Though the cause of death may never be fully known what is definitely known is that Michael was the best selling Pop Star of all time and even more so was a bridge between two races in the music industry. Although he was faced with a series of scandals in final years of which no-one can say for sure what happened. Only Michael and God know the truth and that is good enough for me.

It is really sad that he left us so early, but his legacy will live on as he joins other great record breakers such as The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, and of course Elvis.

My heart goes out to Michael's family, friends and fans like myself as I give my condolences.

Michael Jackson, we will miss you!!!

No comments: